Saturday, April 30, 2011

Make it Monday #12

I have played along with several challenges, but have never actually posted any of my completed projects.  My friend Kristii says sometimes you just have to jump in and do it. So here's to another first!  Paper Trey Ink does a Make it Monday challenge that I love to play along with.  This weeks challenge was to utilize a drawn frame.  How I love, love this look!  You can watch the video and read all about the challenge here: PTI Make it Monday #12

Here is my take on the challenge:



Supplies Used:
Paper Trey Little Bitty Bird stamps and die cut
Tim Holtz Stained Walnut Distress Ink
Stampin' Up Marina Mist
Stampin' Up Baja Breeze

Thanks for looking!

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I'm glad you decided to post your project. Here's to many more! I love those little birdies - I used them on my project, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous dear friend!!! Love, love, love those birdies!!

    ReplyDelete